The fog you see in stage productions is produced either by dry ice or a fog machine that vaporizes glycerin or a glycol-and-water mix. The fog produced by the machine may be a problem for people with asthma. However, dry ice is safe, as long as you never touch it with bare hands. When it's placed in hot water, it makes a thick fog. This fog is harmless, as it contains only carbon dioxide and water vapor.
How has economic development changed in the U.S.?
Answered by Dr. Calvin O. Butts III
What does M-A-P stand for?
Answered by Richard Saul Wurman
What's the secret to making card tricks work?
Answered by Discovery Channel