The five cities in the United States that are considered to be the best places to build a solar house are:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico: The city receives about 310 days of sunlight a year and offers significant tax breaks for people installing solar panels [source: Albuquerque, Reese].
- El Paso, Texas: This city gets nearly 300 days of sunlight per year and has low humidity [sources: Infinite Power, City-Data].
- Phoenix, Arizona: Phoenix gets 306 days of sunlight a year and receives very little rain [source: Sun National].
- Tucson, Arizona: Tucson gets about 300 days of sunlight a year and only about 2 inches of rain [source: CleanBeta].
- Las Vegas, Nevada: This city gets nearly 20 percent more days of sun a year than the national average and has low humidity [source: City-Data].
How can solar planes benefit the environment?
Answered by Discovery Channel
How do I adjust my door's adjustable threshold?
Answered by Science Channel
How can the Slingshot water purifier benefit human health?
Answered by Planet Green