Discovery Fit & Health
These phobias may sound strange and be hard to pronounce, but they're real conditions.
If you are afraid of:
- Ghosts, you have phasmophobia or spectrophobia
- Being in love, you have philophobia
- Staying single, you have anuptaphobia -- you might get really confused if you have this and philophobia!
- Beautiful women, you have caligynephobia
- Clowns, you have coulrophobia
- Puppets, you have pupaphobia
- The color yellow, you have xanthophobia
What is the autism diet?
Answered by Discovery Fit & Health
Are the elderly more likely to commit suicide?
Answered by Discovery Channel
How is dementia treated?
Answered by Science Channel