Discovery Fit & Health
There are several things you can do that will help you improve your sleep at night. For example:
- If noises during the night wake you up or keep you from falling asleep, try using earplugs.
- Try getting some aerobic exercise during the morning or afternoon. Avoid vigorous exercise just before bedtime, though.
- Make sure your bed and pillows are comfortable so you are not tossing and turning throughout the night.
- Take a hot bath a couple of hours before bedtime to relax your body.
- Establish a bedtime ritual that relaxes you and reinforces the signal that you are ready for sleep.
- Avoid caffeine after about midday.
How is dementia diagnosed?
Answered by Science Channel
How does melatonin work?
Answered by Discovery Fit & Health
Are sleeping pills effective remedies for insomnia?
Answered by Science Channel and Discovery Fit & Health