Discovery Fit & Health
There are several things you can do that will help you improve your sleep at night. For example:
- If noises during the night wake you up or keep you from falling asleep, try using earplugs.
- Try getting some aerobic exercise during the morning or afternoon. Avoid vigorous exercise just before bedtime, though.
- Make sure your bed and pillows are comfortable so you are not tossing and turning throughout the night.
- Take a hot bath a couple of hours before bedtime to relax your body.
- Establish a bedtime ritual that relaxes you and reinforces the signal that you are ready for sleep.
- Avoid caffeine after about midday.
What are the best methods for treating anorexia?
Answered by Lu Fong
What are the most common treatments for clinical depression?
Answered by Discovery Fit & Health
How is dementia treated?
Answered by Science Channel