Discovery Fit & Health
There are several things you can do that will help you improve your sleep at night. For example:
- If noises during the night wake you up or keep you from falling asleep, try using earplugs.
- Try getting some aerobic exercise during the morning or afternoon. Avoid vigorous exercise just before bedtime, though.
- Make sure your bed and pillows are comfortable so you are not tossing and turning throughout the night.
- Take a hot bath a couple of hours before bedtime to relax your body.
- Establish a bedtime ritual that relaxes you and reinforces the signal that you are ready for sleep.
- Avoid caffeine after about midday.
Is melatonin effective at treating insomnia in older people?
Answered by Jin Kim
What are some side effects of insomnia?
Answered by Science Channel
What is the opioid effect?
Answered by Discovery Fit & Health