There are nine primary methods of printing:
- Digital printing is a fast-developing technology.
- Engraving is often used to make fine stationery.
- Flexography is used for product packaging.
- Gravure is used in extremely large runs of catalogs and magazines.
- Letterpress is the oldest method, pioneered by Johannes Gutenberg in the 15th century.
- Offset lithography uses plates and rubber blankets to transfer images to paper.
- Reprographics is a term for photocopying and duplication.
- Screen printing is used to make billboards and T-shirts.
- Thermography produces raised printing and is often used for stationery.
What attributes should I consider when evaluating a LCD monitor?
Answered by Science Channel
What was the first major success in the PC sound card race?
Answered by Discovery Channel
What is a ferrite bead?
Answered by Planet Green